Friday, March 1, 2013

Dokugumo Onna By Golden Bomber (Kinbaku 金爆)





English Translation:*

There are so many sweet spider web all around lonely city.

My body is still numb, I think I am still in my dreams

The appearance of you spin a web is so beautiful and in you do it in such light steps

My feelings to you cannot stop anymore (wao!)



 I was called out by the poisonous spider
  
She was asking me with such smile, I just followed her

When I go to her shop the girl looked so happy

If I think back about this, what an ordinary trap


She was spinning her web to unpopular guys

Without touching her, she made me eat expensive rice omelette
 
Her perfect smile makes me fall for her

As long as I can stay by her side, I let myself deceived! or betrayed!


I only want to see you to fill my loneliness

So, I cannot help going to your store (Wao!)

Her web is bit far from the main street, she won't let me go my arms nor legs

She was spinning her web

Wind me and play me

You sucked my blood alive

You played with my heart and feelings.


Your serviced me so kindly at the shop and I do not mind if I go broke

The way you spill me a red web looks so cute in my eyes

I want to take your smile and keep it in my mobile. (Wao!)


I am unpopular by girls and not so used with love stuff

And your smile made me so happy although I knew it was a trap

I confessed my feelings by writing it in Tomato Ketchup

Wrote my love to her

She looked and got what I was trying to say

She stopped spinning her web

She responded to me as if she was used to this kind of situations

Only she gave me "thank you"

I cannot escape from her web today and tomorrow



孤独な街に広がる甘い巣穴にかかり
kodoku na machini hirogaru amai suana ni kakari

愛の夢から覚めないこの身体
ai no yume kara samenai kono karada

綺麗な罠を仕掛けるその姿軽やかで
kirei na wana wo shikakery sono sugata karoyaka de

もう・・・僕の恋は止まらないよぅ(わーお!)
mou...boku no koi wa tomaranai yoou (wao!)

突然街中で声をかけた毒グモが
Totsuzen machinaka de koe wo kaketa dokugumo ga

にっこり笑い誘うもんだから着いてった
nikkori warai sasou mondakara tsuitetta

僕が店に行けば君は喜んだ
boku ga mise ni ikeba kimi wa yorokonda

もっとも今思いや陳腐な罠だったなぁ
mottomo ima omoiya chimpu na wana datta naa


モテナイ男二罠張ッテ
motenai otoko ni wana wo hatte

指一本モ触レナイデ
yubi ippon mo furenaide

高イオムライスヲ喰ワサレタ
takai omuraisu wo kuwasareta

恋心を抱かせる完璧なその笑みに
koi gokoro wo dakaseru kampeki na sono emi ni

騙されりゃいい!裏切らればいい!
damasare ryaii ! Uragi rare baii !

孤独な心を満たす君だけが見たいから
kodoku na kokoro wo mitasu kimi dakega mitai kara

今日も店を避けて通れないよぅ(わーお!)
kyou mo mise wo sakete tourenaiyoou (Wao!)

中央通りからちょっと外れたクモの巣は
Chuou douri kara chotto hazurea kumo no suwa

どんなにもがいても四肢を離さなかった
donna ni mogaite mo shishi wo hanasanakatta

モテナイ男二糸ヲ吐イテ
motenai otoko ni ito wo haite

グルグル巻イテ転ガシテ
guruguru maite korogashite

毒牙デ生き血を啜ラレタ
dokuga de ikichi wo susura reta

恋心を弄ぶ上出来なサービスに破産してもいい 側にいれるならば
koi gokoro wo mote asobu jyou deki na service ni hasan shitemo ii soba ni ireru naraba

真っ赤な糸を吐き出す君だけが愛しくて
makka na ito wo hakidasu kimi dake ga itoshikute

その笑顔を写メで捕らえたいよぅ(わーお!)
sono egao wo shame de torae tai you (Wao!)

モテナイ僕ハ嬉シクッテ
motenai boku wa ureshikutte

君ノ笑顔二巣食ワレテ
kimi no egao ni suku warete

ケチャップデ恋ヲ打チ明ケタ
kechappu de koi wo uchiaeta

恋心を綴らす
koi gokoro wo tuzurasu

赤いケチャップの意味に気付いた君は
akai kechappu no imi ni kizuita kimi wa

糸を吐くのを止める
ito wo hakuno wo tomeru

「告白は慣れたもの」と 言わんばかりに君は
[kokuhaku wa nareta mono] to iwan bakari ni kimi ha

『ありがとう』と、ただそれだけだから
arigatou to, sore dake dakara

今日も明日も糸は解けないよぅ(わーお!)
kyou mo ashita mo ito wa tokenai yoou (Wao!!)



:) If you are dying fan of G.Bomber, there is tutorial for this music dance! lol dance and laugh with them! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment